Monday, May 9, 2011

damn AOSP...

up all night again trying to get my own aosp rom compiled, read up alot more on git and making commits so i can soon have my own customized aosp rom. i synced a few source trees and grabbed a nap while waiting for dl to finish. not sure what im missing with the straight aosp build. i spent 3 more hrs trying to fix errors. i then built a new cm7 and noticed it was now 2.3.4 ^_^ so ill be putting an update up soon. not sure which direction im going to go with the design/theme, but it will  be the 2nd release in the eod series....thanks to preludedrew evervolv dev he helped me get a little bit further. appreciate.
found decks project posted on xda and i really want to run one of these builds but i want to build it myself. anyone have any input on his work? i was going to ask him to assist me in getting my build off the ground after reading his dev backround over on ppcgeeks.

also saw a new launcher(my HOME) on xda hub, and tossed the devs a beta pm. really geeked to check it out. also found THIS cool music player with music visualizations. looks very clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment